Another super easy recipe and they were just what I wanted. They are the perfect amount of lemony goodness and fresh, yummy blueberries!
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- 5 eggs
- ⅓ cup almond milk (or coconut milk)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- juice of 3/4-1 lemon (add more if you LOVE lemon)
- Zest from one lemon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (I used more than this though, I wanted lots)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, eggs, almond milk, by hand or with a mixer until smooth
- Then add the honey, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Mix well to combine.
- Then fold in your clean blueberries carefully. (if you use frozen blueberries, make sure they are thawed and ready)
- Pour mixture into muffin holders or pour into greased pans (if you prefer)
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until slightly brown on the top and cooked through in the middle. Do the toothpick test to check.
- Makes 12