I looked in my fridge today to see what I could make for a paleo dessert.
This is all I had.
So, I decided to make lemon poppyseed bread and just throw the berries in there too.
- 1/4 C. Coconut Flour
- 1/4 t. Sea Salt
- 1/4 t. Baking Soda
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 C. Honey
- 1/4 C. Coconut Oil/Butter
- Zest and juice from a lemon
- 1 T. Poppyseeds
- Berries of your choice (I probably had 1/3 C. combined)
- Pulse together all ingredients in a food processor. You could also use a mixer and bowl.
- Pour into whatever container you are using (muffin tins, mini bread, etc.) Made four mini-breads.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15. (mini breads) Check at 8 minutes if making muffins.
- Eat :)
Original recipe that I changed to fit what I like and had was from here!