The most popular post on this site, by far, is the paleo pancakes, thanks to pinterest, and all you lovely readers that keep coming back. It is just a simple recipe and is so easy to make. I thought I would make a different version of the same pancakes for you guys that is just as simple. I hope you enjoy!
- 3 Eggs
- Cinnamon (as much as you prefer)
- Berries, about a cup (I used strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 Banana
- Heaping T. Almond Butter
I do not ever really measure, so I apologize for the guesses. However, you cannot really mess it up!
- In a food Processor, blend together the berries and banana
- In a bowl combine the other ingredients
- Add them together
- Cook! We had my skillet set to 350 degrees, and then cooked like you would any other pancake!
- They were sweet enough, I did not even need any sort of syrup!