While I do not like coffee, I do like pumpkins and anything with it in the Fall. I decided to make pumpkin pancakes for the first of my everything pumpkin-related-on-the-blog-for-September food post.
- 1/2 C. Pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 C. Almond butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 T. Vanilla
- 1 t. Cinnamon (or more if you prefer)
- 1/4 t. Nutmeg
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Pour onto a griddle at 400 Degrees.
- Cook like you would any other pancake.
- Top with pure maple syrup, fruit syrup, fruit, nuts, whatever you want!
Makes about 4 to 5 -6″ Pancakes.