If you follow me on Instagram, then you saw this banner! I you do not follow me, then go do it! :)
Banners are something that can just tie everything together, at any type of event. I hoped that the colors here, brought some more Halloween colors into my party decorations and then I can leave this up until Halloween with a little bowl of candy! Well, in theory, because if candy was left out, it’d be gone in like two seconds!
What you will need:
- Construction paper (colors of your choice)
- Tape or glue
- Computer and printer or marker with pretty handwriting
- Saying (trick or treat… Or whatever you’d like)
- Tape and thread or needle and thread to hang
When I finished this banner, I wished I had Halloween themed paper and embellishments, for a fancier look. The options are limitless when it comes to style, shape, or fonts, colors!
I decided to go with a triangle shaped banner, an orange/black/green look and sewed them together to ensure they would not go anywhere once hung up!
1) cut out the shapes of your banner. I used bigger black triangles and smaller orange triangles
2) tape or glue the papers together (if necessary for your banner)
3) type and print your saying, then cut out the letters. This step can be skipped if you’d like to just write on them. Attach the letters
4) thread a needle and string each letter on
This project took about an hour because cutting out the letters took a while, but it was simple besides that.
Check back Monday to see where I hung it for the party!