This was delicious! A super easy dinner that will only take 30 minutes to make…perfect for those busy lives of ours!
- Spaghetti Squash
- Ground Turkey
- A few slices of bacon, chopped
- 1-2 C. Spinach
- 1 C. Broccoli, chopped
- 2-3 T. Coconut Aminos
- 1 T. Coconut Aminos
- 1 t. White Vinegar
- 2 T. Almond Butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- Feel free to add hot sauce here if you are not a baby like me :)
- Start with cooking the squash. Set oven to 400 degrees and place a halved spaghetti squash on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Once done, remove and let cool. Then using a fork, shred the squash. Set aside
- Cook Bacon in a pan, and then add ground turkey.
- I added a little coconut aminos through out.
- Once the meat has cooked, I added the broccoli, cover pan and steam.
- Add spinach, and again cover.
- Place spaghetti squash in and mix it all together!