If you follow me on instagram, you saw this post yesterday… I love starting off the day with some good breakfast. It sets me up to want to eat healthier food the rest of the day. And this Banana Bread was amazing! The miniature loaves are perfect for grab-on-the-go snacks too.
- 2 Bananas, ripe
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 -1/4 C. Honey (depends on your preference, I like less honey flavor)
- 3 C. Almond Flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- extras, like nuts or Enjoy Life Brand Chocolate Chips
- Set oven to 325 degrees
- Add eggs into medium bowl and beat for 2-3 minutes. They will be light yellow and frothy looking
- Add in bananas, already mushed up. Beat until well combined.
- Next, beat in honey
- I added the almond flour in one cup at a time, and beat between each
- Add the remaining ingredients (baking soda, salt)
- Then fold in the extras if you have any
- I sprayed my pans down to prevent sticking, and this recipe was able to fill 7 out of 8 mini loaves. I am sure there is enough for a normal sized bread loaf pan if you prefer though.
- The mini loaves baked for 20 minutes, but if you have a full loaf, I would start at 30 and check from there. You want a toothpick to come out clean.
- Remove after they come out the oven and allow to cool
The batter was on the thicker side. I made half plain, and half with chocolate chips
&, I just love my mug :) Right before thanksgiving, I got to spend a day at my internship painting pottery, and this is how it turned out. LOVE IT! In the first picture you can see the speckly inside.
And I took more then one to-go… haha