I do not know what it is about bananas, but some months I CRAVE them, like I eat them with everything and put them in everything… and other months they disgust me. Not sure what that is about… This month, I like them :)
I also still love our Nutri-Bullet. I have talked about it on several other occasions, like here and here for frosting… but it just keeps getting better. When I ran across this recipe for banana pudding on pinterest, I knew I would have another use for it.
Plus, the pictures made it look so good I had to run to the store and get the ingredients right away. Again, strange banana cravings…
It is a super simple recipe, and takes like .3 seconds to make. You will need:
Note: This amount filled the large nutri-bullet cup up 3/4 of the way.
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 C. Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 2-3 T. Chia Seeds
- Splash of Vanilla (optional)
- A nutri-bullet or blender
- Chop up your bananas
- Add the bananas, milk, and vanilla into nutri-bullet cup 0r blender.
- Blend for a few seconds or until it looks like a pudding consistency.
- Add the chia seeds and mix.
- Let pudding sit in the fridge to allow the chia seeds to get puffy, yes puffy…
I ate half that night for dessert and saved the other half in the fridge. It was even better the next day.