A few months ago I had my first quest bar, and lets just say I am obsessed. Like, I eat one everyday and it is the best part of my day, obsessed. They range from 160-200 calories per bar and none of them have more than 4g sugar, all have at least 20g protein, and range from 3-7 carbs per bar. PLUS, I can read all the ingredients on the label, they are gluten free, and high in fiber.
The only small downside is the price. They average $2.50 per bar depending on where you buy them, but I like them so much, I do not even care.
I get mine at Vitamin Shoppe. They have them online too at questproteinbar.com, but I am impatient and don’t want to wait for them to come in the mail.
My favorites: in no order
- Cookies & Cream: 3g Carbs, 1g Sugar, 21g Protein, 180 calories
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: 3g carbs, 1g sugar, 21g protein, 190 calories
- Apple Pie: 4g Sugar, 7g Carbs, 20g protein, 180 calories
- White Chocolate Raspberry: 5g Carbs, 1g Sugar, 20g Protein, 190 calories
- Lemon Cream Pie: 3g Carbs, 1g Sugar, 20g Protein, 160 calories
- Mixed Berry: 4g Carbs, 2g Sugar, 20g Protein, 200 calories
Also, when you bake them, they are even more amazing. Pop one in the oven at 350 for 5-7 minutes and enjoy!