This weekend I made cupcakes for a BBQ and did not have time to come up with a protein muffin. However, I did see these little cookies on Andrea’s Protein Cakery here.
I had everything I needed to make them, so I decided to whip them up.
All you need is: 1) a quest bar (You can use any flavor, but I think Raspberry makes the most sense here) 2) Raspberries, about four-five. Maybe strawberries would taste good with the strawberry cheesecake quest bar :)
1) Roll out your quest bar and use a cookie cutter to cut out your cookies. I rolled out the quest bar and was able to get 4 flowers out of 1/3 of the bar. I just saved the rest in the bag, otherwise roll out the excess and cut out as many shapes as possible. Keep in mind that you need an even number though.
2) Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes
3) When they come out of the oven, flatten the pieces.
4) Have the raspberries ready. All I did was mash them up with a fork.
5) Place in between two of the cookies :)
Here are the macros: Each cookie is 36 calories. 1/3 of a quest bar made two cookies.